The children transitioned into Marsh Green Nursery by attending 'Stay and Play' sessions with their parents and then began to slowly come in. It was important that this transition period was planned well to enable all children to settle. Take a look at all of the fun, engaging and stimulating activities that the Nursery children undertook during their first moments here at Marsh Green.
Nursery have been transitioning into their new classroom for this year. They have settled so well and have enjoyed learning in all of the different areas of the provision. Take a look at their first moments here at Marsh Green Primary School.
Autumn Term - Me and my Teddy Bear
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
The impact on incorporating Helicopter Stories into the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- An inclusive, whole-class approach which values every child’s contribution;
- Facilitates high levels of engagement;
- Creates confidence and self-assurance;
- Supports the development of speaking skills as children express and share their ideas;
- Helps to develop accurate, active listening skills and understanding;
- Supports co-operative and collaborative and creative learning;
- Develops positive relationships within a shared storytelling experience;
- Allows children to explore early literacy and the power of words as they see their stories come to life, and develop their ability to use and adapt language to communicate;
- Offers children a bridge into the world of creative writing as they begin to see the links between the oral stories they compose and the words on a page.
Our Autumn Learning
Christmas Party 2022
Chinese New Year
We were so excited to make pancakes. We helped Miss Colley and Miss Hart mix together the ingredients and chose our toppings for our pancakes. We enjoyed them so much, even asking for more!