Our School Vision
Flying Towards Our Dreams!
Our Vision and Values
We want this school to be the kind of place where everyone wants to be. This means:
- We all feel safe and happy
- We all make a contribution
- We each make a difference
- Everyone realises their dreams
- We trust and listen to each other
- Individual success is celebrated by all
- Expectations and achievements are high
- We are at the heart of our local community
- Our differences are recognised and valued
- We share decision making and take responsibility for the outcomes
In order to fulfil our vision for the future, we at Marsh Green have the following aims; they describe the education, ethos and the values that the school wishes to promote.
- To provide a friendly and supportive ethos in which all pupils and staff, irrespective of gender, race, culture, religion or disability are valued, are consulted and can achieve success.
- To promote a sense of personal worth in an atmosphere of trust and mutual support;
- To ensure that each child is sufficiently motivated and encouraged to reach his/her full potential.
- To show children standards of excellence and encourage them to gain satisfaction from their achievements.
- To help children develop lively and enquiring minds and to be able to communicate effectively.
- To equip children with attitudes, skills and knowledge to learn independently;
- To encourage children’s spiritual, moral and cultural development in all areas of their life.
- To help children become responsible citizens with a caring attitude to the environment.
- To encourage children, parents and governors to work in partnership to realise the aims of the School.